Gazebo Glass Wall Tents
1. Frames are made out of aluminum alloy for maximum durability and keep from corrosion.
2. Fabric is fire retardant and NFPA 701 standard approved.
3. The PVC coated tent cover effectively prevent direct exposure to UV rays.
4. Fabric is treated with PVDF dirt resistance, it allows easily maintaining and caring with clear water.
5. Glass Wall comes with firm tempered glass, it provides against wind, rain and corrosion.
6. Effort-saving for assembling and transportation. Enhance stability and wind resistance.
7. Design with fashion steamline, suitable for any kinds of event, outdoor café or party.
|Feature||Type of Top||Material||Weight||Structure of Pole||Frame Material||Structure of Tent||Expiry for long term built|
|Glass Wall Tent||Steamline center top with excellent drainage||UV blocked and PVDF dirt resistance treated||Premium quality PVC coated fabric||Keder system comes with Glass Wall and aluminum frame||Aluminum Alloy||Excellent stability and seal performance||Last longer|
8 years above
|Cross Cable Tent||Steamline center top with excellent drainage||UV blocked and PVDF dirt resistance treated||Premium quality PVC coated fabric||Keder system enable additional sidewall||Aluminum Alloy||Excellent stability and equilibrium||Last longer|
8 years above
|Normal Tent||Smoother curved||Direct sunlight blocked, sunray penetrable||Regular PVC fabric||Round tube with limited further usage||Steel or chrome coated||Frame structure support with weak wind resistance||Last about 3 - 6 months|